High expectations on a complex IT environment
A backbone of Operations - The right information at the right place at the right time. In the gray area between your IT systems there is a challenge to meet these requirements. An average business spends about 70% of their IT budget on maintaining the Operations rolling on existing solutions (Gartner, 2010). Largely, this is due to the complexity created by technical heritage and accountability gaps between systems. Specific symptom is the difficulty to change, the hidden costs and risks of personal dependencies. Is there a solution?! Read on further down ...
Reusable Solutions for your IT Environment, Cloud and Partners
A good solution for the integration takes a holistic approach to the challenge:
- Right skills and responsibility model - Together with an independent integration partner
- The right technology and architecture - The choice of standardized solutions in coding
- The right approach and coordination - Situational use of proven methods
A future-proof technology solution is characterized by the functional and non-functional that can handle both current and future requirements:
- Secure and scalable - A robust solution to increase performance and capacity needs
- Efficient and fast - Integration delivered from finished components based on standards, configuration instead of coding
- Flexible and open - Flexible for all types of integrations, reduced supplier dependencies through flexible changes of the system
- Safe and modern - A solution ready to brew your IT environment with services in the cloud and business partners and your IT environments
If you select an integration solution that meets the above requirements you create an opportunity for reuse. It will make your business future-proof while providing a uniform structure for all information flows.
An Organic Solution - Avoid Large Investments
You should avoid large investments in a integration solutions that can handle it all - Instead start with what is needed and then expand gradually as the need arises. A good integration solution is capable of bridging various systems in a standardized and easy way - When you need it!